From:
Dook Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:47:32 -0500
She came to me only last Thursday.  Her human's said, they could not keep
their 4 ferrets anymore.  I was told, yes, she was adrenal.  Sad to say
they did not go any further.  Today, Monday afternoon, I helped her across
the Bridge.  She was anemic, and had dehydrated very fast.  Only her
necropsy will tell now all that was wrong.

Sandee, please help her.  She will be so lost.  For on the other side of
the Bridge, may be the first time in how long she will once again be able
to run and jump, dance and most of all eat to her hearts delight.

Thank you.

Ty, you were brave, little soul.  I will miss you dearly.
Margie