From:
Kaye J FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:45:33 +0000
I don't normally get involved much in sending condolences etc to people I
don't know, who post about their ferrets dying..............but Kevin, my
heart bleeds for you.  You had me in tears yesterday.  When I first saw
you'd got a new ferret, Little Boy, to look after I thought "Yesss!  At
last, something positive for him" but then when I read on and saw that he
too had left you, I couldn't help it, my eyes just filled up.  The positive
thing is that while you did have him, he knew what it was like to be loved.
I really hope you find out what's happening to your ferrets and it finally
comes to an end.  I think about you a lot.

Now, a question............is there any sort of pattern to ferret deaths?
I've noticed there's been an awful lot recently and I think I saw the same
thing last winter.  Could there be some sort of seasonal influence at work
here?  Am I imagining things?

K.

LOST DOGS UK (List of Lost & Stolen Dogs)
http://www.pavilion.co.uk/lostdogsuk/
            A Free, Internet & Web Based Service to Dog Owners