Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:45:37 -0700
>Your first letter to me after my original post stated you did not want to
>debate this on the FML and then proceeded to go on and on about how other
>shelters are horrible.  I wrote you back saying I will not involve myself
>in a shelter fight.  I realize after I sent you this you got angry because
>you wanted some kind of war which I would not join

Nothing is farther than the truth.  Exactly what made you think that I was
"angry" ??  We did not even correspond by email much after that email to
you if at all.  I am not at "war" with anyone.  More things taken out of
context which lead me to question YOUR ethics at this point.  I'm dropping
this subject.  Nothing is farther than the truth and I support the ethics
of many, many shelters out there with very little exception.  I will be
searching for that email I sent you.  I'm hoping I saved it and we will
see exactly what was said.  BTW , it's obvious to me by this post that YOU
are the one trying to start a "war".  I'm not interested.  Next subject.

Kim Fox