From:
HL Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:35:34 -0400
I really want to thank Liane Novick for coming to the defense of an
innocent ferret that had been on the menu for a Boa Constrictor.  I believe
that anyone that actually read my original post in response to the telling
of this story by Hotdish would have to admit that I never said that Hotdish
made the story up.  I even went to great ends to say that I was sure she
believed it (even if it was done sarcastically).  Liane, Hotdish, step back
for a moment and look at that story again.  It is hilarious in how close it
sounds to a classic fairy tale.  I have had many experiences myself that
if/when I tell someone about them I fully expect to hear the Looney Tunes
cartoon music to come up at any time.  I can understand why you would want
to defend, poor word but I just cant find a better one right now, your
story but also you must see that it really is funny too, especially the way
I told it. ;-)  Liane, I really appreciate the way you just laid out the
story without resorting to attack mode.

Hotdish, you have been really fun to play with and I have enjoyed the notes
from others on this list giving me support.  You probably don't really want
to know how many.  I will not even get into the idea that sarcasm means a
negative person.  Must have something to do with the fact that it gets used
with you a lot.

Love me Love my sarcasm
Ben