From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:43:25 -0700
Everyone is invited to come enjoy the antics of Ferrets in the Park on
Saturday, April 15th, at Reid Park, Ramada 6.  We will be enjoying fun
and games with the ferrets (tube races, and other ferret contests).  If
you do have a ferret come down and enjoy the day with us.  Make sure
your ferret has all current shots.  If you don't have a ferret come down
anyway.  Please, no other pets allowed (dogs, cats, etc).

We are having a pot luck so feel free to bring a dish to pass and enjoy
lunch with us.  This is a totally free event so come and enjoy the day,
we will be there to answer questions about ferrets.

Again this Saturday, 12 to 4, Reid Park, Ramada 6.

Please see the Tucson Ferret Friends Website if you have any further
questions or concerns.

Again, we want you to learn about ferrets if you are considering getting
one or if you have a ferret that is up to date on shots bring her/him
along, don't forget the leash, a water bottle and a some food (and
something to keep him cool if it is warm).  Remember, if you want to join
us for lunch bring a dish of human food to pass!  And please, no other
pets then ferrets!  Totally Free Fun entertainment!

See you there!

[DC]