From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 11:46:25 EDT
I have some huge thank you's for those who have helped us start replacing
the bedding.  Without these peoples help we would have no bedding to
change out our cages.  So the worlds biggest thank you (not only did they
send bedding but it was new fancy stuff... I was just hoping to get used
imagine my surprise)

Katrina & Comp. -OR
Clover Williams- NM
Ann Woodford -GA
The Ferret Store!!! ( they seem to help shelters a lot... what a great
company remember in your ferret shopping to support them)

To answer a questions... Yes, used bedding is fine I wash everything in
Tektrol and it kills all gram neg. and gram pos, fungus, and everything
else.  So anything that a ferret might carry will be killed!

We are all cleaned up now and have started the look to replace the last
16yrs of bedding I have collected.  What a task, you don't realize how
much you have until it is all gone.  My once color coordinated cages that
were packed full, have one hammy and one sleeper/blanket, that really
don't match.....lol I know the things us crazy shelter moms notice/do....
(not complaining we are so happy to have bedding just pointing out a
fact) Well time to get to chores.

Tracy March
Ferrets & More Rescue Of Spokane
1-509-262-9556
Deer Park, WA.
"A Place to hang their hammock till a forever home can be found"