From:
FERRET1 Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 18:14:10 PDT
Dear FLMers,

During a conversation this evening with Jeremy Drumb of Vassar MI, I was
told that he wants to start breeding ferrets so he can MAKE MONEY.  As far
as I know, he only has 1, 12 week old female that is not altered, and may
be contacting other breeders in Michigan about obtaining other unaltered
ferrets for breeding purposes.  I just wanted to let everyone know to
beware!  As selling unaltered ferrets to him could very well lead to
disaster.  Please concider this, if he contacts you.  He told me himself
that he wanted to do it for money, it is not just my opinion.

Ferret Love & Dooks to All
Vikki
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter
http://www.webspawner.com/users/SSFERRETS/