Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 00:09:33 +0000
You would NOT believe what I managed to get today.  This has to be a one
off thing!  The incredibly rare mustela furo multicephalus has been
photographed for the first time in history!  And I can't believe that I
even saw this amazing animal.

Wow this is fantastic.  I don't even know how this ferret gets around (it's
*wierd* looking!!) Has me totally stumped.  Hey Bob C, any chance of
getting some information on m.  furo multicephalus for the layman?  (Like
me ;o) hehehe) I've rarely even heard of this animal in myth, and never
expected to actually SEE one!!  Oh, and to see one up close and to see it
relaxing...!!  Wow, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Only wish I
could've got more than just a photo, but guess it may have had a family out
in the wild here somewhere.  Guess if they've got any chance of surviving,
it's in New Zealand.

Oh!  I haven't had a chance yet, haven't found enough info on m furo
multicephalus yet to put a page up, but is enough interest is shwn, I'll
put up a site for this rare animal so people can at least SEE what it looks
like!!

Okay, I'm off to see if I can see if I can get another sighting!!

Sam