From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:02:38 -0400
I just got word that Judith White of SOS has been sent the photo of BIG
(Bill Gruber), your FML Moderator, wearing one of Chere's ferret angels
as a hat.

These photos will go to those who send or have sent hurricane relief
donations to Support Our Shelters, which is a tax deductible charity that
helps ferret shelters, or to Chere's shelter, Ferret Friends of Indian
River County.

The picture was found just in time.  Jeanne is due to hit Florida soon
and the hurricanes this year have done a lot of damage.  Chere and family
keep finding more and more to their shelter and home.

On his head our BIG's got wings;
where the heck he'd get those things?
They are on a fine tree topper.
Hey, that thing's a real show stopper
which is good because the doppler
indicates Hurricane Jeanne
is lined up to get real mean
to the land of palms and gators.

Please, send help both now and later.
Sending now will get a mixture
of joy and amazement from the picture
of Bill wearing an angel hat
I mean tree topper -- ponder that.
Only donors will get  to see
why Bill's head is like a tree!

Okay, Bill, please, don't pine
for words of how you are so fine
Everyone here knows that well
Everyone knows you are swell
And your support is so sweet
helping shelters in need meet
their storm related obligations
You're the best in all the nation!

So, send some money now to learn
why this picture's one to earn!

SOS:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/
From the SOS website:
Support Our Shelters (S.O.S) is a 501(c)3 non-profit charity.
Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
You are welcome to specify a specific shelter to receive your gift,
or we will choose the neediest shelters for you.
EIN# 23-3062176

S.O.S. can now accept donations through https://www.paypal.com
Please use [log in to unmask] as the pay to and
note the shelter name or cause you are donating to.

You can send donations by mail to:
Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
100 Walsh Road