From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:04:57 -0800
I saw the post on the FML from the makers of the Weezl Watchr gates
(probably in reply to my posts about Toby making it over the top).

I just wanted everyone to know...I STILL LOVE MY WEEZL WATCHR GATES!! :-)
I still use them every night.  I've had them for almost two years and have
put them up and taken them down almost every night for that period of time.
There are no cracks, no failures, no chips, etc.  There are some scratches,
and they aren't as clear as they once were.  But they're still great.  I'm
glad I bought them.

As for solving the problem with Toby's athleticism, I trimmed his toenails!
That went a long way toward foiling his attempts.  He was only successful
once in about 40 jumps (gotta give him something for persistence).

Then to be sure, I slit paper towel and toilet paper tubes and put them
over the top of the gate.  So now the top of the gate is curved instead
of flat.  Toby hasn't made it out of the room yet.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Welcome to Tank, the dog, the newest Herdling!
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Toby, & Rootie the beagle
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html