From:
Patrick Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 00:42:32 -0800
Hi, this is my first post.  I've been reading the list for about a week now.
It is wonderful to see all the love out there for these curious creatures.
I am desperately seeking my first ferret, but sadly, I live in the San
Fernando Valley just north of Los Angeles, CA..."the ignorant state".  Is it
even politically correct to be posting to this list?  Is it monitored by the
FBI (Ferret Bureau of Investigation)?  Interestingly though, all the pet
stores in the area carry a full line of ferret supplies.  Anyone with
information that might help me in my search is welcome to E-mail me
directly.  I would like to hear from a local breeder, possibly, just over
the border in Las Vegas or someone closer.  I called a phone number in a
local paper here.  1-888-FERRETS.  Does anyone have any experience or know
of the quality and reliability of this supplier in Needles, AZ?

Thanks in advance.... Paki