From:
mulligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 23:22:13 MST
One of my Ferrets, femal/age unknown, has started to grind her teeth often.
She also seems to be having some trouble with her bowel movements.  Does
anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the problem.  I am not sure
if she has had any regular bowel movements but will be separating her from
the other ferrets to see if she is eating and eliminating as normal.

Patrick, and perri, jo, and sam...