Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:49:50 -0600
I had a ferret Miss Pookie, who loved spaghetti.  The pasta not the
sauce.  I have pasta bowls which are wide and shallow.  Whenever I ate
in my favorite chair, she would run up one side across the back, come
down my front and grab a mouth full of noodles and run off, pasta waving
in the wind.

It was so funny because Connor my Siamese, would sit and yell at me
because Pookie had treats and he didn't.  I would show him a strand and
he didn't get it.  But finally, watching her eat it was too much and he
tried it.  Now he eats pasta also.

Conan the Toebiter eats anything.  I don't think I have found anything he
won't eat.  He loves tortilla chips.  But he also just loves meat.

Now Miss Sugar is just learning about treats.  She is a rescue from a
very bad breeder and has had to learn to be a ferret.  But I recently
discovered she likes milk.

It is amazing to me how different their personal tastes are.  Freds won't
eat any snacks.  Not even a raisin.  His treats are oil and vite.

Blessings,
Maggie