From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:32:26 -0400
To the person who was just adopted by a cat - keep her in!  All of my cats
are indoor cats and live long, helathy lives.  I recall the heartbreak when
I was a kid when my favorite cat lost an arguement with a car.  Even if
you live on a low traffic street, it just takes one car.  Not to mention
raccoons, dogs, other cats, etc.  All of my cats learned to tolerate
ferrets.  My late mother's tom cat, who moved in when he was 9 RUNS for his
life from the ferret!  Keep an eye on your new cat with the ferret, most
likely they will be good friends.

Nan and SuperSnooper (plus the cats, Ruby, Geneive, and Gray Boy)