From:
Lawrence Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:14:38 -0500
There is an article in "MODERN FERRET", issue #10 that deals with Giardia.
My friend wrote it and gave her permission to post her phone # if anyone
has questions.  Her name is Joyce Bartlett and her # is: 336-282-1619
Please call after 10:00 am EST.

I use bag balm on my hands or any other body part that needs it.  (I found
it to be soothing after a diarrhea episode).  I bought mine at Southern
States.  I haven't used it on the ferts but I may try it.

Why more than 2 ferrets?  Weeelll, I got most of mine from people that "got
tired" of "it" and wanted to get "rid" of it, or them.  Besides, everyone
knows that two are better than one and you can't have just three, so you
make it an even number.  That way, everybody has a sleeping buddy.  Then
you get a fifth one....

Hugs to all the ferrets.  You never know when you will be giving them their
last hug.

Thanks to all those that sent their condolences.  It's wonderful how much
you guys care and it helps to know that.  I'll be responding to your posts
as I get the time.  Also, thank you to the five people that sent money to
my vet.  I'll be in touch with you too.

Tequita and Larry- the sad humans
PeeWee-  Where is my buddy, Freddie?
Cindy- Where is my pal, Andy?
Gidget- I didn't know them very well
Harvey- I'm ready to snorkel so put the raisins in the water.  Andy
and     Freddie who?