From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 00:29:46 +0100
I finally managed to get what I hope will be some great photos.  Trusting
my fuzzies totally I put some Ferretone on my earlobe, top of the ear and
on my cheek and then sat on the floor and waited.  Hubby sat poised with
the camera with a very worried look on his face.  First Rosie came up and
sat on my shoulder had a sniff and then very delicately licked some
Ferretone off.  Warhol, who is nosier than Rosie shot up as well, shoved
Rosie off and gave my ear a good wash.  I told hubby just to keep taking
photos until the fuzzies got fed up.  Warhol then went up the back of my
neck, put his front paws on my head and cleaned his whiskers and paws off.
We shot 18 photos in the end so one of them has got to have worked.  The
flash didn't seem to bother them at all.  Not a nibble to my ears either.
My husband thought I was mad and was waiting for me to get bitten.
However, he had to admit he was impressed at how good they were.  My
husband likes the ferrets but is not as barmy over them as me!

2 new fuzzies pictures on my web site .Hit animals link to find the
ferrets.

--
Jacqui Adams
Visit my cave at http://cus.umist.ac.uk/~selkie