From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:09:49 EDT
Hi everyone!  Some of you may or may not know me.  My name is Lisa
Williams and I try to help ferret shelters the best I can.  I was
wondering if I could ask you a favor.  You know those General Mills box
top for education points on cereal (kix, chex, frosted chex, fruit roll
ups, pillsbury products)?  I was wondering if you could maybe save them
and send them to me.  My son's class gets a pizza party if they collect
the most at the end of every month.  Now we use a lot of their products,
but are trying to get more.  It also helps their school get new computers
and supplies.  If you'd be willing to do this, we'd greatly appreciate
it.  Thank you in advance!

Lisa Williams
19 Storms Place
Haskell, NJ 07420

Check out SOS's new website address:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/
Sign up for BAM (Buck-A-Month) club to help SOS.
I'm also a proud member of SOS and Kouri's Fan Club!
Sign up for www.igive.com using the link below and support ferret
shelters or other causes for free when you shop through them online:
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=243908&causeid=7866
If you use the above link please shop within 45 days of signing up so my
cause gets an extra $1.