From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:39:54 -0500
*WARNING*  (not for the squeamish, gag-easily, non-animal person)
Okay, so I backed up in the corner this morning, and it was GREEN.  Having
16 ferrets, and associating green eliminations with the dreaded E.C.E., I
panicked.  People ECE???  And, No, I haven't eaten any early St. Patrick's
day cookies, yet- or asparagus, or kale, or swallowed green tempra paint
(like my son did, once, in day-care)- I will spare you, gentle reader, from
the contents of what I DID eat.  None of which was GREEN.  Not even close.
So, should I collect stools (besides bar stools) and display them to my
Doctor?

Should I pack an overnight case for when they bring out the white
straight-jacket?  Should I collect samples for several days and
artistically place on a paper plate with the dates and samples sectioned
like a (green) pie?  (Only if I want to be placed in solitary confinement).
(What's a bar stool?  It''s what Daniel Boone used to step in...)

Nah, I'll just flush and hope for a 14"-er.  (I'm sorry, sorry, sorry!!!
Couldn't resist!!)  But really- It was pure natural instink.  I saw green
and my breath caught for a minute.  ******You know you're a ferret mom when
ANYBODY'S green poop makes you panic!!!******

Stoolishly,
Mrs. Green Jeans <g>

NOTE: THIS POST IS ONLY ANONYMOUS SO THAT EVERYONE I WORK WITH WON'T KNOW
WHAT COLOR POOPIE I'M PRODUCING!  If I was sent home for smelling like a
ferret, imagine the consequences of sh*ting like a ferret?!?!?!