From:
April Vannatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 12:37:54 -0400
I need a vet in NW Ohio who can do an EKG on a ferret.

We have two ferrets with heart issues, and before we can do anything
more with treatment my vet wants to have an EKG done on one or both of
them. They are on lasix for now, but my vet would like to get them on
digitalis...but she says we really shouldn't until we've done an EKG.
Unfortunately she does not know of anyone in the area who can do it
on a ferret.

We are located in Bowling Green, twenty minutes south of Toledo. If
anyone knows of a vet within an hour or two of us who can do an EKG
on a ferret, please let me know so I can forward the information to
my vet.