From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 16:55:19 -0400
I got a call from a lady in my town the other day - her son brought home a
ferret that some other kid was letting loose in a wildlife park (Hidden Pond
Nature Center).  She didn't want him to keep it.  Seems the kid who was
letting it "free" had gotten the ferret from some other kid who didn't want
the ferret anymore either.

So, I took him in.  I guess him to be about 4 to 5 years old, nice sable
coat, MF, blind as can be, with a very clingy personality.  I call him HP.

If anyone out there is interested in giving the older gent a good home, I'll
give him a distemper shot free.  He looks like he has been fed cheap cat
food a lot, he has a spare tire around his middle, but he took to the
quality food at my house with no problem and his stools look fine.

I also still have a sable 1 year old MF female in need of a home.  Adoption
fee with this one though.

Both are children friendly ferrets - no shipping of live animals - I'm near
Washington DC if you want to come see these ferrets.

Pam Troutman Grant