From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:13:50 -0400
I hate to say it.But I am leaving.It has got to the point of just skimming
the digest to see if any subject lines catch my eye.But more and more they
do not.I don't read anything that has rainbow brigde in it or anything that
has sad or we miss in it.They make me cry.I don't post my opinions(weather
I agree or not) because I am afraid of flames.I am sick and tired of people
name calling and putting other views down.This is not fun any more so I
will hook up with the FFML.I see more badgering than useful posts.There are
so many post about this person is wrong and that person is an idiot than
actual informative posts about care or health.Sorry Bill,you do a great
job,but I think you may have to rethink your rules for posting.

Jennifer Bosshart