From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 10:42:12 -0500
Eleven Days till the Gotta Dance Van leaves Vero Beach, Fl to head for the
HSUS EXPO 96 in Las Vegas, NV.

We have received some informational handouts (have gotten phone calls that
other handouts are on the way).  No more magnetic signs have arrived since
our last report.

Thus far 3 Sponsoring Angels have contributed toward the trip, they are:

Westside Animal Hospital,    Citrus Grove Aviation, and  Mary Ann Staffire

If you haven't sent your informational handouts, magnetic signs (or wanted
to contribute) but haven't mailed them yet please mail them this week so we
are sure to get them by Thursday Feb 8, 1996.

We leave for Las Vegas, NV  8:00am  Feb 9, 1996.

Cities we will visit on the way to Las Vegas: Orlando, FL, Mobile, AL,
Huston, TX, San Antoino, TX, El Paso, TX, Pheonix, AZ., Kingman, AZ

If you or your club are in any of the above cities and wish us to stop and
pick up information please let us know as soon as possible.  We will have a
local address where we will be stopping in each city (except Kingman, AZ) we
don't have a contact there yet.

Address to send your things for the EXPO

Ferret Friends of Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL   32966