Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:29:25 EST
Hello To All You Wonderful People Out There,

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you that sent Thanksgiving
cards to the Helping Hands Ferret Rescue and to me they are so much
appreciated and so were the fuzzie little socks.... They are so nice
and warm after coming in off of papers they feel really good :-). I
wanted so much to be involved this year but finances kept me from doing
the one thing I love most sending out cards. Again thanks so much for
all the Thanksgiving cards and for your thoughtfulness. Usually around
this time of year we get an over load of ferrets in but this year we
got your wonderful Thanksgiving cards and words of support and
encouragement which means more than you will ever know. I pray that
all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving..

God Bless You All
Hugs, Love and  Prayers
Helen
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
A Safe  Place to live until a forever home can be found
3356 Harlansburg Road
New Castle, Pa. 16101
724-654-1596
Provide A Home Not A Litter