From:
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 23:29:47 -0700
>From:    Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: various

You want a big boy?  Think Swedish.  We have quite a few ferrets we are
trying to place including a couple Swede boys that are pretty darned big.
But you didn't say where you live.

Since we've mentioned having some ferrets for adoption.

We too might have to close our shelter if we can place the large number of
ferrets we now are hosting.  Unfortunately Diane is now not doing well and
on disability.  She has Crohns disease which is pretty darned serious.  And
unfortunately Courtney has inherited her mother's problems.  Hard to care
for a large number of ferrets AND Diane and Courtney.

If anyone can help us out with these ferrets we could use the help.  We have
tried very hard to never ask for help and have always declined donations.
We have a largish number of ferrets that came from a breeder shutting down
that need to be neutered and placed.

Since we don't want to hear it, we have already stopped breeding for the
time being.  No litters this year at all.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]