From:
Shelly Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 15:14:10 -0400
Hi everyone.  I am currently living in an apartment on campus and I use duct
tape to attach the litter box to the wall in a corner of my bedroom (our
ferrets are free-ranging).  When I change the box, I rip off the tape (ok, a
little paint comes off too) and then just re-tape it in place.  However, I
am going to be moving in with some friends in about a month, and my new
bedroom was just redone with fresh paint and wallpaper.  So my question is,
to all you with partial/full free-ranging ferrets, how do you get the litter
box to stay put?  As it is, every now and then Hobbes manages to get the
litter box away from the wall and he spills litter all over the place.  I
just need some suggestions of what you all do, without damaging the paint or
the wall.  Thanks in advance.  Feel free to e-mail me privately.

     Later,
     Shelly