Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:00:47 -0700
Hi again,

As I wrote before, I suspect a sprite of having Adrenal neoplasia.  I
know that a swollen vulva is a very common symptom, but I'm not sure
whether her's is abdnormal or not.  With 7 girls in the house, you'd
think I'd be able to compare them...but they seem to range perfectly from
most-assuredly-not-swollen to hers.  Does anyone have any guidelines,
descriptions, or photographs that might help me distinguish between whats
norm and not?  (She'll see the vet soon, too.)

Kara

p.s. I don't know Brandie and so don't care to comment on her situation,
but I'll admit I don't understand it.  When my father recently offered to
replace my couch if I'd throw it out, my immediate response was, "But it
took them 2 years to get it perfect!"