Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:34:35 +0000
Hello FMl Friends.
Just wanted to inform if anyone is loking for Music Cd's which are
used but at low costs even with buy it nows at 4.50 each. Many various
music sellections but these were donated to us for our fundraising for
our shelter by a family which moved out of state and was 160 lbs over
weight for their movers so they donated their music collections for our
fundraising. It would make a great gift even though used for the up
coming holidays!

Still have 100 more Cds to list, plus have over 200 cassette tapes to
list. Besides other misc. items but you are welcome to see whats avail
as this is a just letting you know of these items at great prices and
100% of funds is directly to our shelter. (except the ebay fees of
course) .

As well any shelters needing ferret cages by super pet if agreeable
terms and pay for all shipping have about 44 superpet cages and parts
avail just email us for the details. and inquiries.

Our ebay link for the items we have up:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlookingforadeal0_4QQhtZ-1

Our current status as shelter 46 ferrets in shelter
37 needing new loving homes
and 43 adoptions this year so far!
Note: Two days before thanksgiving Shelter is closed for Adoptions till
January 5th 2007.

Additional note we are not listing on the giving tree this year, due to
other reasons and things going on here. But Please be sure to be a
santa to a ferret listed on either ADV or the Giving tree, Plus this
year be santa to the ones of the two giving trees by giving 7.00
donation to thier efforts and all they do for many ferrets all over!
Why ? And its a lucky number!

As well donate to your local shelter of ferrets! This year I am sure
has been rough for all with all the mother nature destructions and
situations that shedded from normal donations any may have received!

Thanks

Valerie Smith
Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S.