From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:23:28 -0700
Please excuse my cross posting, but I wanted to get this reminder out to
as many people as I could.  Please, pass these links on to anyone else
you know who wants to help those in need.

There are lots of ways that you can help your favorite charity (mine are
usually ferret shelters, but there are lots of options).

The first is to use the following search engine.  If you choose a charity
once, and then use this search engine all the time, you'll help them out
a lot each month.

  www.goodsearch.com

Another way is by clicking on any of the following links.  Each takes you
to a separate donation site.  And each site links across the top of the
first page to the other sites, so if you bookmark just one, you can get
to all of them easily!  (Yes, I've included them in my order of priority,
even though I think they're all great causes <g>).

  http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  http://www.therainforestsite.com
  http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
  http://www.thehungersite.com
  http://www.thechildhealthsite.com
  http://www.theliteracysite.com

For the above sites, they have a "reminder" emails available, but I
know that can be a pain.  I have a "remidner" toolbar from them in my
webbrowser, but can't seem to find the link to it so you can add it to
your browser.  If someone finds it, please forward it to me, so I can
send it on to all the groups I posted this to.

Thanks, and keep doing good!

Debbie

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you
can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as
ever you can." - John Wesley