Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:21:48 EDT
Miss Saraferret,

Please do not listen to Mr Lapinski's ranting . He is in a minority of
one in his ranting about you and the other greeters. I take solace in
your greetings of my babies who have crossed the Bridge and I also
take solace in the Bridge as well. So please know that you are very
important to us.

And while I am writing I would like to ask something of you. My dear
sweet Gideon crossed the Bridge in October and I haven't had the heart
to write about him but I want to do that now. Giddy was a dear sweet
albino boy who was best buddies with Rascal who is still with me. I
used to love to watch the two of them chase and tackle and alligator
roll till they exhausted themselves. He had a favorite toy that he
moved all over the room they shared, it was a small soccer ball and he
just loved that thing. So would you find him and make sure he found
the rest of my babies who crossed before him. The last greeting that
was done was last summer for Bonnie and I listed all the ones who had
crossed before her and the greeter, I think it was Pye, said there were
so many that the list had to be torn in half, so that two of them could
find everyone.

In closing, please know that many, many of us appreciate you and the
other greeters for all that you do and the time you take in letting us
know that all is well with our babies until we meet again. Alex, thank
you for letting us know that Saraferret needed to hear from us that she
is appreciated and loved.

Ann and my group of 8, Cody, Hershey, Jamie, Jazzy, Rascal, Stitch,
Snickers and Zoe