From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:15:33 -0400
***SORRY for the cross posting***

My dh (dear husband) & 11 yo son are enroute today (as I type) to make a
7 hour round-trip drive to pick up a trio of ferrets who needed to find a
new home fast!

So, for those of you who pray, I'm asking for you to keep them in your
prayers that their travel is safe AND that our very unpredictable minivan
does NOT break down or give them any problems as we don't have a cell
phone!

We only have Roscoe (our newly shelter-adopted 1 yo male sable) who is
ONE of the loves of my life, lol.  He is just so incredible, I knew it
wouldn't be very long before we got more of these awesome ferrets!  I've
been receiving some good advice on acclimating the new ferrets into our
home & am praying all goes well for the new guys & our household of
critters!  I'll keep everyone updated as time allows, lol (time, who has
any extra of it to share?)

Oh yes, real quick...We adopted Roscoe in July & debated about getting
his vaccines but went ahead.  1st he got his rabies (all went well thank
God) and 4 weeks later---yesterday actually----he got his distemper &
again went well!  So, unless I'm incorrect, I believe he should be all
set vaccine-wise until next year?  Of course we pray there won't be too
many mishaps or any that will take us to the vets unexpectedly, lol!

THANK YOU in advance everyone!!!
Thanks & God bless,
Angie        [log in to unmask]
western New York, zone 5