From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:46:35 EST
Dooks all, I haven't posted in a while and many of you may not know me
at all.  I run a small rescue in Ames Iowa.  Because I live in a typical
college town (Iowa State University) and it is getting towards the end of
the semester I am getting in ferrets right and left.  I had three calls
just tonight and got in five ferrets in one day.  I am pretty full.  I
have never asked for donations and hate to do so but when help is needed,
well, it is needed.  I am short on most supplies.  I need food, litter and
to pay future vet expenses.  I am paid up to date with the vet as of now
but I have ferrets that needs both distemper and rabies now and many more
that will need them soon.  I really appreciate everyone on this list and
thank you.  You may contact me for any questions on the 24 hour # during
the week.

(Dooks & Crooks Ferret Rescue)
Candi Gerritson
2812 Arbor Street