From:
TS Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 19:51:46 -0500
Hi all...

Just wanted to post an update concerning my stepmom's battle with
leukemia.  She spent most of the month of April in the hospital... she
returned for her regular chemo on April 10th... only to discover her
situation had worsened.  She has not been back home since.

My dad told us this afternoon that my stepmom has blisters/sores all over
the inside of her mouth and on her tongue.  Making eating & drinking
extremely painful... so she's not doing alot of either.  He also stated
that she is beginning to become depressed.  (Who could blame her???)

I would like to ask, yet again, if you all could be so kind as to send
her a card or note.  I know many of you have been doing so... some have
never stopped (Thank you!) since this ordeal began.  I just want to try
to pump her spirits back up!

All your cards, gifts, notes, thoughts & prayers are deeply appreciated.

Thanks you all so much!

Tammy & The War Weasels!

[P.S.]
I forgot to include my stepmom's address!

Pat Meyers
Box 266
Waverly, NE 68462

~~~~~
"But we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of
brothers ;
For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."