From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:58:19 -0400
Hi to all, just got back from picking up a ferret that an older couple had
found trying to get into their house.  They took it to the pet store and
the lady couldn't help them because of no health certifcate.  That is only
understandable not knowing where she had come from.

Anyway, we have the ferret and she is doing just fine.  I know that someone
is missing this little girl as she has been well cared for, well fed, and
given a lot of attention.  She is very lovable and was glad to get into a
cage with all the comforts of home.

Don't know how long she was out on her own, but guessing, not long.  She
looks to good.

She was found in Summersworth, NH.  If anyone knows who she belongs to just
give me an e-mail and describe her.

We have contacted the local police, called the animal shelter and if that
doesn't work we will put up posters in the area after the rain.  Glad she
is in out of the storms coming.  I know her Mommy is worried.  I can just
tell she was well cared for and know they must be worried sick.

Love and kisses to all the fuzzies
Penny