Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:51:38 -0700
Dear FML Members,
I have owned ferrets for 3 years now and have yet to been able to find an
angora ferret breeder.  I have been searching all over for one for the
longest time and I still haven't been able to come up with anything.  After
seeing someone posting here about angora ferrets, I thought I would join in
the search.  I found Lars & Nadine's web page, but they never return my
e-mail about their angoras.

My question is: Do any of you know of an angora ferret breeder that I can
contact for more information?  If so, I would really appreciate the
information.  I live in Ohio, the closest breeder I could find was in NY.

Thanks,
Meghan, Sabrina, Sebastian, Sylvester, Sasha, Sadie & *Sir* Phoenix
Six Star Ferrets - http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/3808/