From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:39:42 PST
hi to all,
My gang of four play in the living room alot, and of course try to burrow
everywhere.  But my baby, Lucy, like to claw the sides of the furniture;
especially the chair, and also likes to try to bring up pieces of carpet
with her teeth.  I know this is not unusual behavior; all animals try it;
but nothing I've tried , bitter apple included, will turn her away.  Does
anyone have any hints?  All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks and dooks from the gang of four:
Echo the alpha ferret
Tally the queen
Toby the explorer and of course,