From:
Jennifer Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:15:18 +0000
I've been reading the FML for quite some time and wanted to see if any
of you experienced ferret lovers had some information for me My ferret
has been peeing green for about a week now. I've taken him to the vet
and blood and urine samples were taken. The results came back with no
abnormal results. He is in good health. Eating, drinking, playing and
pooping normal. My first thought was he got into something like blue
candy (yellow and blue make green). I've searched every nook and cranny
and hiding spot in my home and nothing. Also his glucose level was
normal on the blood sample so the vet and I are pretty sure it's not
candy or something like that. I've searched the internet for green pee
and nothing comes up. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your time,
Worried mom