From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:54:08 -0500
Greetings all
Coffee Creek would like towelcome 4 newcomers.  (Is it just me or do they
seem to come in groups).  I digress, our first newcomer is a dark sable
female, she came with about 400 of her most intimate friends (fleas).  We
named her Abby and now that she is flea free she is much happier, playful
and funny as heck.  Our other 3 sweeties were surrendered by a very
tearful owner and are adjusting well.  Annabell is white with a sprinkle
of gray and silver, she is older but still a beautiful sweetheart, Max
is a big albino boy who is deaf we are pretty sure, (responds only to
movement not sound) and Roxie, she is a lighter sable and a little
fireball of energy.  They have now joined in a playgroup and seem to be
adjusting to life at the farm quite well.

Hope all the little toe nippers with you are well.

Sincerely
Kim and the Coffee Creek Ferret rescue