From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 12:22:30 -0500
Two weeks until Christmas! If you are still in need of that perfect
gift for the ferrets in your life or for that wonderful Ferret Giving
Tree ferret, consider making a purchase from Ferrets at Heart -- a
ferret rescue that sells high-quality hand-crafted fashionable ferret
bedding to support our current shelter resients. Our hammocks, sleep
sacks, beds, toys, tunnels, and "super" sleep sacks (or "floor" sacks)
are all sewn with love and attention to detail.

If you are sending your purchase to a gift recipiant, we can mail the
order directly and even include a note to the gifted ferret at no
additional charge! Orders are sent same-day or the next business day.
If you want something of ours off eBay and something from our webstore,
email us. We can send you a combined invoice, after the auction has
ended with the combined shipping amount.

Our webstore is at http://ferretsatheart.com/

On eBay, we are Ferrets-at-Heart. View our items for sale at
http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/

...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and Templeton -- All on the Ferret Giving Tree at
www.ferretgivingtree.com
Thank you to all the santas this year!

You can find our hand-crafted ferret hammocks, beds, tunnels, sleep
sacks, and toys in our webstore at ferretsatheart.com/ and on eBay at
http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html