Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:18:43 +0000
With the recent announcement of the DMK resurrender and notification
of the overwhelming bill due to the original surrender- i am trying to
further assist Lori by putting this beautiful "HOT FLAMES" multipiece
bedding set up for auction on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130179592577

100 % of proceeds will go to her account and someone will receive this
awesome bedding set made by Rose German of LFFR(Little Feet Ferret
Retreat-bedding)

We took 3 of the original boys out of first 13 transported to Mass and
they have learned what it means to be pet ferrets. Sleeping in soft
snuggly bedding, running, dooking, playing and accepting human touch
and most of all LOVE! They have become part of the daytime playgroup
and patiently look foreward daily to their playtime with the other
kids. They never have to worry again where their next meal is coming
from or any of their previous fears as they are permanent residents
with us.

Please help us -help Lori.

We also have many bedding sets & items in our Ebay store for Giving
Tree Gifts and to spoil your fuzzies and do Custom orders tailored
for you. (We also specialize in Ferret Nation dressage)

These proceeds benefit the many older, and previous unwanted fuzzies at
LFFR who are permanent residents.We are a self supporting private home
for little wanderers of the 4 footed nature.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

Thanks so much,
Rose & the Fuzzies