Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:56:20 -0500
Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, BOB! Don't you KNOW about my NOSE? I just LOVE the
smell of those stinky boy whole hobs! And, I have even been referred to
a neurologist because I couldn't stop smelling particular stinky odors.
SOOOOOoooooooo, when you say that you have been accused of smelling
"old" and "other things," well, that is just another of those things I
think of as "normal!"

You also forget that we were on the same floor in Portland. The whole
floor smelled like you! Not to mention that I had with me an older boy
who always manages to keep my olfactory centers occupied. Again, any
smell that registered in my nose downstairs was just not unusual at
that point.

Bob SHARED with glee:
>Many have tried, Renee, many have tried. It's a curse, really.

To which I must reply, BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah, right! ROFLMAOKMFITA

But, let's get back to business. Yes, I confess that these unkind
remarks may have slipped through my lips:
>"Never in a million years?"
>"I have friends who promised to douse me with gasoline and light a
>match if I agreed"?

However, I don't really think you can attribute this one to ME:
>"If you were the last man on earth, I'd be gay?" (I DO have my limits!)

And, remember, I did say this, too:
"I had never even met the man and he was already influencing my
actions! And that, my friend, is one of the things Bob does best!" And,
once more, I have to admit that you are influencing my actions again!

Although, I DON'T understand why you would want to drag Travis into
this:
>Just think how bad it would be if I was willing to do the Full Monty
>like Travis! You can't get in Travis's shorts, 'cause he don't have
>'em anymore!

Didn't he already lose a lot of weight? Oh, and he is such a good
cook! But, I digress.

So, since you tossed this out there, Big Bad Bob (LOL! Still
ROTFLMAOKMFITA),
>Making Bob blush, Renee blurted,
>>So, this year, in time for the Pittsburgh Symposium, I intend to
>>do just that - get in Bob's shorts! Can I do it?

>Oh, I hope so. I really really hope so! <evil grin>

And threw down the gauntlet -- or should I say, dropped the shorts?

>Hey Renee! I'm working on dropping a few inches myself. Never had
>to do much of it before (obvious lie), but now that less energy and
>nutrients are going into growing my hair, my waist seems to have
>taken up the slack (obvious truth). Want to have a contest?

I will take it up. You asked me: What are your terms?

Well, let's take it to the people who do this best -- the ferret
community. I will abide by their decision if you will.

So, what is it my ferrety friends? What should be the terms of this
challenge? Since Friday is Feb. 1, we can use that as an official
start date. Until then, you can toss out the suggestions you have for
our weight loss/get into Bob's shorts challenge. Put on your thinking
caps and come up with something good. You will then get to judge for
yourself the outcome at the Pittsburgh Ferret Symposium.

--
Renee Downs
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the