From:
Anna Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 04:33:04 EST
Hello Fert Fans,

My fur kids love FerretVite.  We had gotten some tubes of FerretVite that
seemed thicker.  One FerretVite lover of mine refused to eat this thicker
FerretVite.  I called 8 in 1 to let them know about this.  There may
have been too much malt syrup.  Three out of the four tubes were not
considered "edible" by Gizzmo.  The CSR said she would gladly replace
them.

I just received my 8 in 1 package and it seemed too large for just three
replacement tubes of FerretVite.  I was surprised to open the box to see
not three tubes but SIX and in addition, two Yogi treats and a big box of
the Ultra Snax.  I have donated some of the FerretVite and all the treats
to CJ at 24 Karat Ferret Shelter.

Way to go, 8 in 1.