From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:25:43 -0400
I want to say thank you to Georgia Wood, Ela Heyn, and Judith White & all of
the participants of SOS.  I received a stack of _The Fantic Ferret Fun Book_
to, as Georgia put it, "sell, or use in whatever manner will most benefit
you."  This gift came out of the blue, so these dedicated individuals must
be fuzzy guardian angels.  This is what makes ferret people so special.

Thank you.

Juliana & all her fuzzy visitors