Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 05:03:51 -0700
I am sorry I did not write you until today, and that I am doing so in
public forum.  I was so moved by your story that I somehow deleted the FML
while crying over your loss and obvious pain.  I only know how it feels to
loose one at this point I dont know if I could stand what is happening with
you.  My thoughts, tears, and prayers go out to you.  I spent two extra
hours with mine yesterday and each got so many extra kisses.  I am sure
they thought I had lost it.  When my husband came home and I told him the
story, he got them out and again all the kisses and huggs they could stand.
In everyday life we sometimes forget how precious they are and what they
give to us.  In a story like yours we remember.  I dont think there is a
ferret lover who read your story with a dry eye.  I still am very touched
and moved as I think about it.

Please let me know how you are doing, and for what it is worth this lady in
Columbus Ohio is so sorry for your loss and pain.  Many huggss and tears.

Joycev and Michael