Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:10:19 -0700
Hello all,
Just wanted to add my experience of bean bags to the mix.  I have a
square bean bag ottoman that I got at Target last year and I've had no
problems with it.  I keep it right next to the bed so the fuzz can get up
and down easier.  They've never tried to chew it or get into it.  They do
scratch at it and move it around sometimes, but I think they understand
that it's there for their convenience.  I would say give it a try but
observe closely.  If it looks like they are chewing on the bag then take
it away.  Why miss out on an opportunity to play with your ferts because
of a maybe.  Just make sure no one is under the bag before you sit down!

=====
Lisa
Fuzzies Frank, Pikachu, Godiva and Timmy and the Beige Kitty

"We are led, when we share our loves, to an enchanted life of inner
happiness, which unsharing others cannot know."
Antonius Ferret, Fables
Richard Bach, Ferret Cronicles