From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:28:12 -0400
Ferrets have some strange taste in toys. Jeep has a crushed 2 liter
pepsi bottle he has a definite affection for but most of all he loves
that fly swatter. Ha! I had a strip of rag bunched up like a bow tie
kept in place with a string tied around it that Byte-me simply adored.
She would take that into her hammy and sleep with it every day. Jeep
also has a 2 liter milk jug tied to the side of his cage inside he
loves to play with.

Jeep has nearly doubled his weight in the 2 weeks I have had him. A
growing boy to be sure!. Like all ferrets I have learned allot about
myself thru having a ferret and Jeep is no exception. What have you
learned about yourself thru having a ferret?

Life is great with a ferret in the house! He follows me all over the
house so I have to be very careful of my every step. That black greased
fur clad lightening streak can get under foot faster than my eye can
follow him so it is dangerous to put a foot down. Even if I get a food
down I end up with a weasel climbing up my leg. Ha! Good stuff.

Gordon and Jeep