From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:40:15 -0600
Hello FML,

My ferret Tango has been showing signs of wheezing when he is out playing.
He will go somewhere away from the rest of the group and do what seems like
wheezing, he doesn't throw up anything, but it really has me worried.  I am
going to make a vet appointment, but any comments on what it might be from?
I'm hoping it's not a blockage!  They get hairball laxative regularly.

Thanks!
Tracy Jose
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe' and Spunky