Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:22:22 -0500
Yaaaahhhhhooooo!  Barbie has hair too!  In Aug I started her on Melatonin
and I was beginning to think it wasn't going to work this time.  I could
not afford the implants so everyday we give her the melatonin with
ferretone.  Yesterday I saw hair coming in.  I am so happy.  She is such
a little sweety.

Where we got our ferret?  Well Champ came from Cozyzone rescue.  He has
been with us for 1 1/2 years.  and Barbie came from a family that got a
divorce and the mother and daughter left her with the dad.  He found he
didn't have the time for her and gave her to us.  Out of 19 ferrets that
is all we have now.

Merry Christmas to all
Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Champ and Barbie