From:
"gourmetcatering.com-sheri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:43:31 -0700
I went to a local feed store (Anaheim Feed) and they allowed me to tape a
petition right at each cash register!

Tomorrow I'm going to go to all my business owner/friends (or places they
know me and I spend money) and ask them to do the same (my cleaners, Big O
Tires).

Duh! Why didn't I think of this before???

My vet has sheets on his counter and collected 2 pages in about two weeks.
Think I'll try other vets (even if I don't know 'em too well) just to see
if they will - don't see why they wouldn't...

This seems like it might be a more productive way to collect signatures
(rather than sitting outside a petstore for hours) but we'll see.  ANYTHING
that anyone does is better than sitting on your butt just HOPING we get
de-criminalized.

Going away Monday 6/25/01, back on Thurs 7/5/01 and will go around and
collect the sheets that weekend.  So we'll see what can happen in ten days.
Will report back to you all the week of 7/9/01 and let you all know how we
fared... here in criminal-ville... hopefully, it won't be for long...

Sheri

PS Jeanne - if you read this, what is our deadline for getting signatures
to you?