From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:19:57 EDT
Morning Sandee,

Another little guy came into my heart and home this week.  His name is
Snowy.  We were waiting for am to jet over to the vet.  He was sick Sat
night and Sun.  This morning Mon.  He passed to the Bridge snuggled with
me under the covers.  Sandee, Please introduce the little guy to the
Benita Gang.  I wish we could have made it to the vet this morning.  But,
other plans were in the Horizon.  Let the Gang know Mommie loves them
all.  And take care of this little guy.

Love,
Benita

Please no cards...  I really appreciate them...  But, they make me really
sad...