From:
The Hidey Hole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 02:33:07 -0500
Hi there everyone,

We know that some of you had problems at our site when you visited the
FML Card Exchange page.  We discovered what the problem was, and it's
working correctly now.

Some of you also mentioned a problem with bounced emails when trying to
contact us.  I'm not sure what the problem was, but it's possible that
our mail server was acting up temporarily, because I sent a test message
out to our email address from another address and it went through just
fine.

You can try signing up for reminders and the Valentine's Day Exchange
again by going to http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

If anyone has any problems, don't hesitate to emails us at
[log in to unmask], or if that one gives you problems, use

Take care!

 Happy Dookin',
 The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
 Jen, Mike & The Critters
 The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi & Duke
 The Hedgehog - Punk